作者NPLNT (Bruzi Geist)
看板IA
标题Re: [新闻] 苏丹达佛叛军逼近 首都喀土木实施宵禁
时间Sun May 11 18:11:18 2008
Sudan cuts Chad ties over attack
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7394422.stm
Sudan says it has cut off diplomatic relations with Chad, blaming it for
helping rebels from Darfur to launch an attack on Sudan's capital, Khartoum.
Both Chad and Jem rebels deny working together to launch the assault on the
Khartoum suburb of Omdurman, which the rebels say they have taken control of.
The government said the rebel advance, the closest they have come to
Khartoum, had been defeated.
An overnight curfew imposed on Khartoum has been extended indefinitely.
Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir made the announcement that his country was
breaking off diplomatic ties with Chad on state television.
"These forces [behind the Omdurman attack] are all basically Chadian forces
supported and prepared by Chad and they moved from Chad under the leadership
of [rebel chief] Khalil Ibrahim," President Bashir said in his televised
statement.
But the Chairman of the Justice and Equality Movement (Jem) Legislative
Council, Dr Eltahir Adam Elfaki, said the group acted alone.
"Jem is self-dependent. It is a force that built itself from the equipment of
the Sudan government following our activities against the Sudan government,"
he told the BBC from Libya.
"We have defeated them in so many operations. And we are more than sufficient
with equipment than to get if from Chad. Chad has nothing to do with this.
It's only a Jem operation."
The Chadian government has also denied any involvement.
"The Chadian government has nothing to do with this adventure," Chadian
Information Minister Muhammad Hissein told the BBC.
"Furthermore, we condemn this adventure and call on all the oppositions of
Sudan to join the Abuja agreement for peace. We are surprised by this
decision of the Sudanese government. I think it's the first time rebels of
Sudan have hit the capital. The Sudanese government has lost its
self-control."
He said Chad had not responded to Sudan's cutting of ties.
"We didn't expect Sudan to break relations so we took no decision in response
to the Sudanese decision now."
Proxy war
On Saturday, Jem rebels claimed to have taken the Wadi Saidna air force base
about 10 miles (16 km) north of Khartoum, the suburb of Omdurman across the
River Nile from Khartoum, and to have entered the capital.
Sudanese state TV said Mr Ibrahim led Saturday's assault on Omdurman. The
report, monitored by the AP agency, said he was now in hiding somewhere in
the suburb.
There is now an uneasy calm in Khartoum, although there are reports that
fighting is continuing in the west of the city, says the BBC's Amber Henshaw
in Khartoum.
The curfew imposed in Khartoum overnight has been extended, at least for the
rest of the day, a presidential adviser told the BBC.
Schools in the capital are closed and residents are being warned not to leave
their homes until they hear it is safe to do so.
A rebel commander, Sulieman Sandal, told the BBC that the attack sent out a
clear message that while there was no security in Darfur, there was none in
Khartoum either.
Experts say Chad and Sudan are fighting a proxy war using each other's rebels
to achieve their military objectives.
The Jem is one of several rebel groups fighting the government and
pro-government Janjaweed militia in the western Darfur region since 2003 over
alleged discrimination by the authorities in favour of Arabs.
The rebels have been involved in raids on government forces in the area
before.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
叛军逼近 苏丹与乍得断交
http://news.bbc.co.uk/chinese/trad/hi/newsid_7390000/newsid_7394300/7394397.stm
苏丹切断与乍得的外交关系。喀土穆当局指责乍得协助该国达尔富尔地区的一个反叛组织
在周六对首都附近地区发动一次攻击。
乍得和该反叛组织“正义与平等运动”都否认这一指称。
苏丹政府说,他们保留采取报复行动的权利。
这是达尔富尔反叛力量五年来攻打到离首都最近的地方。
尽管有报道说,在周六受攻击的城市仍有一些战斗,苏丹说,这一攻击已被击败。
叛军逼近
据报道,周六苏丹政府军在首都喀土穆外围与来自达尔富尔地区的反叛武装爆发了激战,
当局还因此实施了宵禁。
来自“正义与平等运动”的武装分子声称,他们的部队已经拿下喀土穆附近的城镇恩图曼
,还有喀土穆以北10英里的一处空军基地,并已经向喀土穆挺进。
记者们说,达尔富尔叛军此前没有试过如此迫近喀土穆。
但是苏丹总统顾问萨拉赫丁告诉BBC说,除了少数团伙外,叛军已经被击溃。
萨拉赫丁表示,“正义与平等运动”战士在乍得政府的支持下曾试图取得喀土穆的控制权
。他警告说,叛军的援兵可能正越过边境而来。
此前,苏丹军方在侦测到重火力叛军纵队的活动後,已经就首都遇袭有所防范。
“正义与平等运动”的一名发言人否认这些说法,并称他们推翻政府的行动仍在按计划进
行。
苏丹当局从星期六(5月10日)17时(格林尼治时间14时)开始实施宵禁,直到星期天(
11日)早上10时为止。但目前,苏丹政府已经延长了在首都实施的宵禁。
代理战争
BBC记者汉夏尔在喀土穆报道说,城内气氛紧张,但已经比战斗最激烈,能听见炮火声响
的那段时间平静多了。
美国国家安全事务委员会发言人约翰德罗表示,白宫对苏丹的战事深表关注,促请双方停
止敌对状态,并希望能尽快恢复秩序。
联合国秘书长潘基文也发表了声明,强烈谴责苏丹反政府武装对苏丹首都喀土穆发动进攻
。
当地民众表示,战斗持续了几个小时,一些报道称发生了停电和巷战。
恩图曼的一名网友告诉BBC新闻网说,叛军截断了那里的粮食供应,喀土穆的网友们则说
,许多人都没有理会宵禁,都跑到清真寺去了。
专家们说,乍得和苏丹正在利用对方的反叛武装打一场“取代战争”,意图达到各自的军
事目的。
“正义与平等运动”是跟政府军和亲政府穆斯林武装对抗的叛军团体之一。他们自2003年
起就因为当局怀疑偏袒阿拉伯人的指控,一直在达尔富尔地区战斗。
这支叛军曾在区内参与突袭政府军的行动。
--
「就像其他各类集体主义一样,种族主义也寻求不劳而获。它寻求自动获得知识﹔它寻求
自动评价人们的品质而忽略运用理性或道德判断的责任﹔而更重要的是,它寻求自动的自
尊(或伪自尊)」
Ayn Rand<The Virtue of Selfishness>
致台湾之光的影迷跟球迷
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 59.113.18.129
※ 编辑: NPLNT 来自: 59.113.18.129 (05/11 20:51)